Saturday 5/13: Light Concentration Capstone Wrap-Ups

 

Day 6: 5/13/2023

4 hours (11-3 pm)

32 hours total

Today, I finished my annotated bibliography on the Academic Concentrations paper and scheduled my exit interviews and other final activities for the program, too. It seems pretty strange to not have such an overwhelming amount of work to take care of at this moment in time after pretty much being done with all my (excessive) course and exam loads for highschool. Even a full night’s sleep for the past week is definitely something I’ve taken for granted since starting Senior Project Period. I’m also no longer crammed for time and pressure in how and when I need to work on assignments and assessments. That being said, I’m going to definitely still make sure that all the specific and precarious details of my project’s portfolio are tidied up before ending my work in the program over the next week. This will probably involve cutting and editing my Capstone presentation video, finalizing my narrative reflection, and preparing for any other reflective events over the weekend. Not much is going on, but I honestly think it’s more of a gift than a curse for me right now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday 5/16: Concentrations Exit Interview Prep and Final Revisions

Thursday 5/18: Immigration and College Work

Friday 5/19: More College Prep