Monday 5/22: MORE Immigration Paperwork...

 

Day 13: 5/22/2023

6 hours (9:00am-3:00pm)

69 hours total

Today has been an incredibly challenging day as I continued to navigate the process of applying for Quebéc's study permit as an international student. Firstly, the sheer amount of documentation required has been overwhelming. From academic transcripts to financial statements, I've spent hours meticulously gathering and organizing crucial documents. Secondly, the application forms themselves are complex and confusing, requiring detailed information about my educational background, language proficiency, and financial resources. Understanding the specific requirements and ensuring that I provide accurate and complete information for a whole new country (nevermind the government's stubborn use of French in every single form) has been a daunting task. Furthermore, the online application system has been experiencing technical issues, causing frustrating delays and hindering my progress. I haven’t even submitted the CAQ yet, and hopefully with a bit more time at my hands and an urgent call to my college’s international student support system tomorrow morning, I can finish this unnecessarily lengthy procedure.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday 5/18: Immigration and College Work

Friday 5/19: More College Prep