Monday 5/15: Concentrations Work Warp-Up and Reflections Prep

 

Day 7: 5/15/2023

8 hours (8am-4pm)

40 hours total

As I head into the final week of my time in the Academic Concentrations program, I’m continuing to reflect back on my creative and analytical process of developing the whole paper and documentary. Though I only began writing the paper last week and will soon conclude my writing process, these two and a half weeks of Senior Project are truly the culmination of the work I did for more than half of my time at Proctor. Since the end of sophomore year, more importantly junior year, I have been discovering how to intertwine what I learn in the classroom with what I found on my own in the real world, a necessary skill I hope to further pursue in my future education. Today, I finished my paper for good but may need a few minor edits throughout the next two days to smoothen over any fluff or what not in my argument. Two years in and even the very last developments of my Capstone can take a while. I’m also still finalizing my narrative reflection and getting myself mentally ready for reflection conferences, exit interviews, and all other sorts of events over the week as my academic exploration at Proctor slowly comes to a close. In the end, though, the academic gauntlet is over, but I’m excited for what lies ahead.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday 5/16: Concentrations Exit Interview Prep and Final Revisions

Thursday 5/18: Immigration and College Work

Friday 5/19: More College Prep